I had a dream of Srimati Radharani!
Some years ago 8 years or so, I was not able to go on bookdistribution in the freezing cold weather,I have been distributing Srila Prabhupadas books even in minus 60 celcius when I was 20 years old in Northern Sweden .But due to my heart condition in 2010 atriel Fibulation ,my heart said stop to severe tapasya so I have had to stop distributing Srila Prabhupada books in extreme cold and hot weather.So that year I decided to do a temporary job as a cashier in a store ,however it also deals with sometimes selling meat and so on and so Srimati Radharani told me in a dream that you are a dear devotee of Myself and Krishna We do not want you to do such a thing you should stop this job right away.So I did ..now I am just writting books about Bhakti and chanting Hare Krsna and depending on the mercy of Sri Sri Radha Krsna to maintain me and when I can I distribute Srila Prabhupadas books and my own books Sri Narasimha and Vaisnava Amrta ,this is how I maintain myself my better half has a goverment job , so somehow I am living comfortably by the grace of Sri Sri Radha Krsna,, They are my maintainers
Srila Krsna Dvaipayana Vyasa has written this song “Grhe Radha Vane Radha”. The official name of this song is Radha Stotram. This song is taken from the book Brahmanda Purana. This is a beautiful glorification of Srimati Radharani and whoever lovingly recites this prayer will become attracted to the lotus feet of Srimati Radharani and Lord Krishna.
gṛhe rādhā vane rādhā rādhā pṛṣṭhe puraḥ sthitā
yatra yatra sthitā rādhā rādhaivārādhyate mayā
jihvā rādhā śrutau rādhā rādhā netre hṛdi sthitā
sarvāńga-vyāpinī rādhā rādhaivārādhyate mayā
pūjā rādhā japo rādhā rādhikā cābhivandane
smṛtau rādhā śiro rādhā rādhaivārādhyate mayā
gāne rādhā guṇe rādhā rādhikā bhojane gatau
ratrau rādhā divā rādhā rādhaivārādhyate mayā
mādhurye madhurā rādhā mahattve rādhikā guruḥ
saundarye sundarī rādhā rādhaivārādhyate mayā
rādhā rasa-sudhā-sindhu rādhā saubhāgya-mañjarī
rādhā vrajāńganā-mukhyā rādhaivārādhyate mayā
rādhā padmānanā padmā padmodbhava-supūjitā
padme vivecitā rādhā rādhaivārādhyate mayā
rādhā kṛṣṇātmikā nityaḿ kṛṣṇo rādhātmako dhruvam
vṛndāvaneśvarī rādhā rādhaivārādhyate mayā
jihvāgre rādhikā-nāma netrāgre rādhikā-tanuḥ
karṇe ca rādhikā-kīrtir mānase rādhikā sadā
kṛṣṇena paṭhitaḿ stotraḿ rādhikā-prītaye param
yaḥ paṭhet prayato nityaḿ rādhā-kṛṣṇāntigo bhavet
ārādhita-manāḥ kṛṣṇo rādhārādhita-mānasaḥ
kṛṣṇākṛṣta-manā rādhā rādhā-kṛṣṇeti yaḥ paṭhet
(1) Radha is in the home, Radha is in the forest, and She is both behind and before me. I worship the all-pervading Radhaji, wherever She is present.
(2) Radha is on my tongue, Radha is in my ears, Radha is in my eyes and inside my heart. I worship Radhaji, who is within the bodies of all.
(3) Radha is in my puja, Radha is in my mantra-japa, Radha is in my prayers, Radha is in my memory, and Radha is in my head – I worship that Radhaji.
(4) Whenever I sing, I sing about the qualities of Radha, everything I eat is Radha’s prasada, wherever I go I always remember Radha, Radha is in the night, Radha is in the day – I worship that Radhaji.
(5) Radha is the sweetness within anything that is sweet; of anything that is important, Radha is the most important; and of everything that is beautiful, Radha is the supreme beauty – I worship that Radhaji.
(6) Radha is an ocean of nectarean rasa, Radha is the flower-bud of all good fortune, Radha is the foremost gopi of Vraja – I worship that Radhaji.
(7) Because Radha’s face is like a spotless lotus flower, She is known as Padma. She is worshiped by Brahma who appeared on the lotus emanating from Visnu’s navel, and when She was first discovered by Her father, She was resting upon a lotus – I worship that Radhaji.
Radha is eternally immersed in Sri Krsna, Krsna is certainly always immersed in Radha, and Radha is the queen of Vrndavana – I worship that Radhaji.
(9) Radha’s name is on the tip of my tongue, Radha’s beautiful form is always before my eyes, descriptions of Radha’s fame are always in my ears, and Radha always resides in my mind.
(10) Whoever regularly recites with great care this prayer spoken by Sri Krsna will attain loving service for the feet of Sri Radha-Krsna.
(11) Srimati Radhika worships Sri Krsna in Her heart and mind, and Krsna worships Srimati Radhika in His heart and mind; Sri Krsna attracts Radhika’s heart and mind, and Radhika attracts Krsna’s heart and mind. Whoever lovingly recites this prayer will become similarly attracted to the lotus feet of Sri Radha-Krsna.