Sastra Caksusa

seeing through the eyes of scriptures

calling the bluff of Ramabhadra
Please accept my humble obaisences
All glories to Srila Prabhupada
 I did not talk to Ramabhadra in a long time because he single handedly destroyed the sankirtana movement in New York.This
last year in Vrindavan he comes up to me and tries to lord if over me in Vrindavan as he does to everyone everywhere at all times
and places.Later he invited me to the temple after I had avoided if for long time or rather avoided him . 
When I was
there in NY 89- 90.There was minimum 30 devotees doing sankirtana within a few years of he being the temple president almost zero.Sankirtana
 became 
down to nothing.Now there is a few devotees left ,basically  an empty temple. I was suggesting to help Ramabhadra get rid of the Bingohall
 but he has no interest, he knows it can be done, but refuses to let this go.
  He should be replaced by the GBC at once, he has offended and burned out so many devotees to make them leave ISKCON New York.
. He called me and so angrily cursed me out calling me names yesterday,
because I am trying to help him stop the Bingo on ISKCON property, I was not bluffing and I am convinced it can be done, so thus I was suggesting to
help him,  getting rid of the Bingo hall.However he is now banning me from even visiting the temple
in ISKCON Brooklyn when I go for some preaching there in february in NY.
Just see the dimension of his false ego.
He called me delusional ,but that is his own problem , he thinks that because he has become TP he has become God.I suggest the GBC
replace him at once.He properly thinks in his sick mind I want his position, otherwise why will he call me and curse me out ?
If I can get rid of the Bingo hall with the help of a lawyer what should he worry about?Ramabhadra is the kind of person that makes me believe
ISKCON could  benefit from  the Directions of Management written by Srila Prabhupada.
 Ramabhadra is running ISKCON Brooklyn as a dictator and is unfit to be a TP..it is that simple.
If he was a gentelman he would just say it is ok I do not need your help on this, but Ramabhadra is not a gentleman even.One sannyasi friend
also told me he would never ever go to ISKCON Brooklyn and preach there again because of Ramabhadra... , this has been
 going on for to long,some improvement is urgent needed in NY, and my suggestion to the GBC is to replace
Ramabhadra ,who is in gross violation of ISKCON laws...
..
He is what Srila Prabhupada refers to in Srimad Bhagavatam 1.2.12 purport a material devotee, such kanistha adhikaris can not spread the KC
 movement, do I think he is a kali chela, yes and then I am being nice,.. ...
and he like many other rascals serve grains on Visnutattva days....against Srila Prabhupadas instructions and that of sastra
Your servant
Payonidhi das

Views: 586

Comment by Paramananda das on January 17, 2011 at 7:02am
 
I had some exchange with Ramabhadra now about this Bingo hall:
he wrote:

The Bingo is not in the Temple but a building next door. It was there since long before I was in charge and when the lease expires in about ten years I would recommend... a different use for the building if we remain at this location. My hope is to build a new Authentic Vedic Mandira for Sri Sri Radha Govindadeva in Queens New York where a very large base of our membership and laks of other Hindus reside. The GBC Body granted permission for Sri Sri Radha Govindadeva to have a new Temple built many years ago and they have been presented with complaints of the Bingo hall next door before. We have a very good relationship with many of these persons and they respect us very much. Many frequent our Govinda's Restaurant and are friendly although ignorant of higher spiritual values. In my estimation however these very people are certainly a better class than Mayavadis (See Srila Prabhupada's conversation below) and they are definitely superior to those who repeatedly commit Vaisnava Aparadha.
We were told the story in Mayapura one year that when Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakura was hosting a British dignitary in Mayapura Dhama BST directed disciples to privately provide the British Official with Tamasic food preps that were a normal part of the Britishers diet. What do you think Pyonidhi das any recommendations for purifying BST?

What is the story with the Bingo hall at the Brooklyn temple?

> Srila Prabhupada called us into his room very early in the morning. The
> leaders of the Gita Pratisthana had told Aksayananda Maharaja to talk
> about ISKCON, not about the Gita. When Brahmananda Maharaja talked about
> Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, many of them became very
> argumentative, stating that Krsna simply meant "the divine consciousness."
> Eventually, Mr. Bajaj told him not to discuss Gita philosophy, but only
> how to popularize it.
> Prabhupada, being very alarmed, said, "The danger is Mayavadi. Vrndavana
> is full of Mayavadis. Do you accept it? And I am afraid our men may be
> influenced. These people are gradually coming to our Vrndavana and Bombay
> temples. They may occupy it. We have to be very careful. It is clearly
> written in the Caitanya-caritamrta [Madhya 6-169]: 'Mayavadi-bhasya
> sunile haya sarva- nasa.' If one hears the commentary of Sankaracarya,
> everything is spoiled. This is the position. The whole of Vrndavana is
> full of Mayavadis. We have to be very careful. Find out the way to stop
> this class of men from speaking in our halls. So I am on the deathbed. I
> may go at any moment. It is up to you to give protection to our
> institution."
> Srila Prabhupada had us each give our opinions, so that by stating our
> positions, we would become more thoroughly convinced. "I cannot do now.
> I can simply give warning," Srila Prabhupada said. I pointed out that in
> Bombay they were planning to rent out the hall for all kinds of nonsense
> performances, but Prabhupada did not seem to think there was anything
> wrong. "Suppose you construct a house. You can do as you like, renting
> to whomever you like. Similarly, if Bombay hall is constructed for making
> some money, you must rent to common people. It is like when one pays for
> marriage ceremony [he may rent a hall]. So whoever pays for one night to
> your satisfaction, let anyone come. It will be a good source of income.
> You have to allow."
> Bhavananda Maharaja: How will that affect the atmosphere of the temple?
> Prabhupada: Well, all around there is pollution. You can't check the
> atmosphere all around. That is not possible.
> Bhavananda Maharaja: But to preach, we have to attract all types.
> Prabhupada: Preaching means to convert Mayavadis to Vaisnavas. Otherwise,
> where is the question of preaching?
> Bhavananda Maharaja: Preaching means risk.
> Prabhupada: No risk. We take money from them. No Mayavadis gratis.
> Lectures allowed. You pay, you can talk all nonsense.
See More

January 11 at 10:23am ·
Payonidhi Das Das
my response:
Ramabhadra I did not know there was a 10 year lease... . I know this Bingo hall took place when Bhakta Rupa was the TP, in 89
when I did sankirtana there.I am not trying to embarrass you.I am curious about the lease and if th...ere is anything to do to brake it.?
Normally leases are not more than 2 to 3 years at the time...?So it does sound rather strange..but I take your word for it..
I am not trying to find fault with you .Well the GBC resolution of 1996 is very clear ,in regards to what and what can not take place in the temple.
All I am saying is ,it would be nice to see the Bingo hall go....There is no vaisnava aparadha in asking you this....
As for BST providing tamasic food or not to the british remains to be seen if it is true, there is also some story he personally lighted up bidis
for those workers that helped restore the Alarnatha temple, Many of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Prabhupada's disciples like BV Puri Maharaja
denied such false stories as evil rumors...
So we can find Lord Siva as an excuse to smoke ganja also ,?
That would make good business in Brooklyn ( I am joking only).
The deviations of Christianity started because of changing things, so Srila Prabhupada has warned us to present KC as it is.Purity is the force.
The Bingo hall is an eyesore for ISKCON's good reputation .BTS also made disciples from the west that only took prasadam...so even if such things happened like the tamasic food took place, it is an exception(and who will believe Bhaktisisidhanta Prabhupada allowed cowmeat to be cooked and served in Mayapure or any other meat if you refere to meat when you say tamasic,what is the source?)
Anyhow I am not trying to fight with you Ramabhadra ,and is that tamasic food you refere to also the way we should see the yearly meat cook out from local firemen at that bingo hall or is this just a rumor from some devotees in NY.?
I know you are a sincere devotee, and properly like to see this thing go also
Srila Prabhupada was worried his society remain pure, so as a preacher, I have also humbly pointed out things like that in the past ( Satya narayana pujas etc ,Mayavadis)
As for Mayavadis in the temple.Here in ISKCON Potomac there once was a mayavadi sannyasa making a yajna ,
and I send the international GBC the flyer. You prefere your mayavadi donors friendship, and calling me an aparadhi
But this does not change the facts, anything that brakes the 4 regs is not allowed on ISKCON property(as per GBC rules of 1996)
.And ISKCON lawyers
can easy get the temple out of such a lease,...that is a lame excuse in my humble opinion, and if you have no good lawyer,I know someone that
can brake the lease within properly a year,it can be done mostly..the question is if there to much attachement to this money coming from the Bingo hall?You let me know if you need a good lawyer I know a lawyer that will properly do it for free for ISKCON if I ask him..
I am offering to help not just here to find faults, because this problem should be seen as a major one...
you told me last year I should be empowered in my preaching, why not allow me to help you? I will personally go and ask devotees and congregation on your behalf to help cover the loss of revenue from the Bingo hall.And if they agree to cover this are you willing to allow me to help you?Prabhu what do you have to loose?
See More

January 11 at 10:24am ·
Payonidhi Das Das ok now he got really angry with me..and just called me,he is a fool
January 11 at 10:30am ·
Payonidhi Das Das he is a rascal
January 11 at 10:41am ·
Payonidhi Das Das
I am offering him something sincerely and he calls me and curses me out and tell me I need brain surgery and Prozac etc.
Keep displeasing Srila Prabhupada with the Bingo hall, if all of GBC approves of it Srila Prabhupada never will.
I am not... delusional he is because he claims this activity pleases Srila Prabhupada,and yes run ISKCON NY in his dictator style

BINGO HALLS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN ISKCON:

GBC RULES OF 1996:
3. It is permitted for other groups, at the discretion of the local
ISKCON authorities, to rent space in ISKCON premises, outside the temple
room, for their own ceremonies and functions, even for functions listed
above (1.A-E), provided that the public understand clearly that the function
is not being sponsored or conducted by ISKCON. However, no function on
ISKCON property shall include any activity contrary to the four regulative
principles. The GBC recommends that temples provide outside groups rental
contracts clearly stipulating the above restrictions.

BINGO HALL BRAKES THE 4 REGS NAMELY GAMBLING
Comment by Paramananda das on January 17, 2011 at 7:14am
actually it is not a seperate building really....and still brakes the 4 regs
Comment by Paramananda das on February 17, 2011 at 11:12am





Subject: Re: What is the updated story of the Bingo hall at ISKCON Brooklyn?

dear Ramabhadra Prabhu
Please accept my humble obaisences 
All glories to Srila Prabhupada
  I have one humble request, stay far away from  me as long as you have a Bingo hall at ISKCON Brooklyn and allow yearly meat cook  out
by NY firemen .Unless this is resolved do not talk to me.Last year in 2010 you asked me to help you obtain Govardhana Sila in Vrindavan.I did
not know these things still was going on or would have advised against it.
However 
Giriraja worship is not allowed  where such things as meat eating is going on.I therefore humbly request you to place Giriraja back on Govardhana
until Brooklyn temple discontinues a Bingo hall and yearly meat cookout.Fascilitating eating meat is also a sin and is opposed to GBC rules of 1996.
as I posted to you in my previous email.
The worship of Giriraja is for those on the path of Niskama bhakti and Vraja Bhakti and who daily chants 64 rounds as shown by Srila Raghunath
das Goswami.The worship of Giriraja is not only opposed to demigodworship but all kind of ulterior motives such as a Bingo hall.
Srila Prabhupada was furious  chicken was cooked at the temple in New York, but you allow yearly meat cook out for many.
 
Srila Prabhupada chastised the devotee who did not tell him about the cooking  of chickens, but my dear Sir ,I am no 'chicken', and thus I am reporting
this to the lotusfeet of Sri Sri Radha Govinda , Mahaprabhu, Srila Prabhupada and the vaisnavas, I  have done my duty in this matter ,and 
even offered to help you get rid of this 
deviation.
LORD NARASIMHA  is watching

Comment

You need to be a member of Sastra Caksusa to add comments!

Join Sastra Caksusa

© 2022   Created by Paramananda das.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service