seeing through the eyes of scriptures
Sannyasa Abhimana so much for our great American Sin Yasis !
I got gayatri mantras in 1981 and his disciples later ,but he thought unless I get them from "His Divine Grace "Niranjanan Swami that my gayatri mantras where of no use .I once chanted my gayatri mantras after mangal artik and he wanted to correct me ,because I chanted mine in 1 minute and he takes 5 minutes, so I showed him how he is simply spacing out and chanting them to slowly.I used to be in traveling sankirtana in Germany in 1982 we had to always do things fast and in a rush because that is how the German sankirtana devotees where , so I chanted my gayatri mantra even faster .False ego is a very tricky thing
Most devotees do not know the deep meaning of Gayatri such as the Brahma Gayatri. I complained to the GBC over Niranjana Swami demoniac pride .While I would worship Salagrama and Govardhana silas daily and unknow to him chant 48 to 64 rounds daily ,he only 16 I would go on bookdistribution daily ,I was mostly number 1 for years in book distribtuion in ISKCON Boston ,now that temple is so dead not a single devotee goes out on bookdistribution they are all so dead in this temple now ,eating sleeping and passing stool
But temples are meant for bookdistribution .After Niranjana Swamis disciples had illicit sex in the Boston temple I decided not to come back .This was going on for years in ISKCON Boston always someone falling into illicit sex
Now my philosophy is if you do not distribute Srila Prabhupadas books and chant 64 rounds daily , you are no friend of mine ...you are just a user a looser and abuser
Astrologers in India told me I was a Sri Vaisnava in my last life when I first got the Narasimha Gayatri mantra in 1985 from a Sri Vaisnava devotee in South India where Lord Caitanya had visited 7 temples ,I felt this mantra was somehow very familiar to me and I had chanted it before....one must be very careful with Vaisnava aparadha even sannyasis that are mostly full of false ego and never chant 64 rounds daily and never distribute Srila Prabhupadas books ,Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura talks about Sannyasa abhimana in his book book Kalyana Kalpa Taru
Most sannyasis in ISKCON are to much ignorant and have never even studied books like Gita Mala and Kalyana Kalpa Taru and are to neophyte to chant 64 rounds or more daily
To his credit Niranjana Swami later apologized, you have to be careful of ISKCON sannyasis they just want money and false prestige they can not give any bhakti
Song Name: Mana Tumi Bhalobasa Kamer Taranga
Official Name: Upadesa: Song 2
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Kalyana Kalpataru
mana, tumi bhalabasa kamer taranga
jada-kama parihari', suddha-kama seba kori',
bistaraho aprakrta ranga
anitya jadiya kama, santi-hina abisrama,
nahi tahe pipasar bhanga
kamer samagri cao, tabu taha nahi pao,
paileo chare taba sanga
tumi seba koro' ja're, se toma' bhajite nare,
dukha jwale binoder anga
charo tabe micha-kama, hao tumi satya-kama,
bhajo vrndavaner ananga
janhar kusuma-sare, taba nitya-kalebare,
byapt ha'be prema antaranga
1) My dear mind, you are so fondly attached to rolling to and fro upon the waves of lust. Abandoning your sensual material lust, just render service in pure spiritual lust and thus extend yourself into the realm of transcendentally uncommon pastimes.
2) It is not possible to quench the thirst of this temporary mundane lust, for its nature is to continuously create a disturbing situation. Although you desire the things associated with lust, still you can not always get them. And even if you do get the things you lust after, you cannot keep them, for such temporary things will give up your company very soon.
3) My dear mind, you faithfully render service to this mundane lust, but I see that it actually cannot give you anything substantial; rather, it simply burns my entire body with miserable dissatisfaction. So then just give up all your false material lust and just accept the true, spiritual lust by worshiping the Cupid of Vrndavana. Then, He will shoot your spiritual body full of His flower arrow, and you will thereby become filled to the brim with eternal ecstatic love for Him.
Song Name: Mana Tumi Sannyasi Sajite Keno Cao
Official Name: Upadesa: Song 13
Author: Bhaktivinoda Thakura
Book Name: Kalyana Kalpataru
mana, tumi sannyasi sajite keno cao?
bahirer saja jata, antarete phanki tata,
dambha puji' sarira nacao
amar bacana dharo, antara bisuddha koro,
krsnamrta sada koro pana
jibana sahaje jay, bhakti-badha nahi pay,
tadupaya koroho sandhana
anayase jaha pao, tahe tusta hoye jao,
arambare na koro prayas
purna-bastra jadi nai, kaupina paro he bhai,
sita-bastra kantha bahirbas
aguru candana nai, mrttika-tilaka bhai,
harer badale dharo mala
eirupe asa-pas, sukhadir kubilas,
kharbi charo samsarer jvala
sannyasa-bairagya-bidhi, sei asramer nidhi,
tahe kabhu na koro' adar
se-saba adare bhai, samsare nistar nai,
dambhiker linga nirantar
tumi to' caitanya-das, hari-bhakti taba as,
asramer linge kiba phal?
pratista koroho dura, basa taba santipura,
sadhu krpa tomar sambal
baisnaber paricoy, abasyaka nahi hoy,
arambare kabhu nahi jao
binoder nebedana, radha-krsna-guna-gana,
phukari' phukari' sada gao
1) My dear mind, why do you want to disguise yourself as a sannyasi? As much as you decorate yourself externally with this garb, to that same degree you deceive yourself internally with this hoax. Worshiping your own false pride, your simply make a show of your material body by artificially accepting the dress of the renounced order.
2) Now please try to understand my advice on how to become a true sannyasi. Just make your heart completely pure, and constantly drink the nectar of Krsna consciousness. Search for that life-style which allows your spiritual life to be executed easily and automatically, free from any distracting obstacles to pure devotion.
3) Just be satisfied with whatever you get easily, and never endeavor for any type of artificial pomp and grandeur. Even if you do not have proper clothes to wear, just wear a loin-cloth, dear brother! And in cold weather you can simply wear an old torn quilt.
4) There is no need for fancy sandalwood pulp scented with perfume, my dear brother, you can use some ordinary earth or clay to mark your forehead with tilaka. Your fancy necklaces can be exchanged for a nice tulasi mala. Living like this in such a simple state of mind, all the nonsense material arrangements for so-called happiness will diminish, and you will thus be able to escape from the burning fever of materialistic existence.
5) In reality it is the strict rule of renunciation that is the wealth of the sannyasa asrama. By following this rule, one would certainly never look forward to receiving respect from others. Beware, dear brother! Deliverance from this material world is not possible for one who wants to get such respect by taking sannyasa. Instead, he gets ensnared in mundane existence due to constantly maintaining the conceited pride of subtle profit, adoration and distinction.
6) You are actually an eternal servant of Lord Caitanya, and your real interest as such, is devotion to Hari. What other wonderful thing could you get from the external form of the sannyasa asrama? Casting all false prestige to a far distant place, just make your residence in the transcendentally peaceful realm, beyond the varnasrama-dharma system and just live on the mercy of the Rupanuga Vaisnavas as your only life-giving substance.
7) It is actually not even necessary to introduce oneself a Vaisnava, and once should never try to make a show of external pomp and grandeur, Bhaktivinoda’s humble submission to you is that you should constantly sing songs about the glorious qualities of Radha and Krsna at the top of your lungs.
CC Madhya 13.80
nāhaṁ vipro na ca nara-patir nāpi vaiśyo na śūdro
nāhaṁ varṇī na ca gṛha-patir no vanastho yatir vā
gopī-bhartuḥ pada-kamalayor dāsa-dāsānudāsaḥ
na — not; aham — I; vipraḥ — a brāhmaṇa; na — not; ca — also; nara-patiḥ — a king or kṣatriya; na — not; api — also; vaiśyaḥ — belonging to the mercantile class; na — not; śūdraḥ — belonging to the worker class; na — not; aham — I; varṇī — belonging to any caste, or brahmacārī (A brahmacārī may belong to any caste. Anyone can become a brahmacārī, or lead a life of celibacy.); na — not; ca — also; gṛha-patiḥ — householder; no — not; vana-sthaḥ — vānaprastha, one who, after retirement from family life, goes to the forest to learn how to be detached from family life; yatiḥ — mendicant or renunciant; vā — either; kintu — but; prodyan — brilliant; nikhila — universal; parama-ānanda — with transcendental bliss; pūrṇa — complete; amṛta-abdheḥ — who is the ocean of nectar; gopī-bhartuḥ — of the Supreme Person, who is the maintainer of the gopīs; pada-kamalayoḥ — of the two lotus feet; dāsa — of the servant; dāsa-anudāsaḥ — the servant of the servant.
“ ‘I am not a brāhmaṇa, I am not a kṣatriya, I am not a vaiśya or a śūdra. Nor am I a brahmacārī, a householder, a vānaprastha or a sannyāsī. I identify Myself only as the servant of the servant of the servant of the lotus feet of Lord Śrī Kṛṣṇa, the maintainer of the gopīs. He is like an ocean of nectar, and He is the cause of universal transcendental bliss. He is always existing with brilliance.’ ”
This is verse 74 from the Padyāvalī, an anthology of verses compiled by Śrīla Rūpa Gosvāmī.
Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura talks in his books how a grhastha should chant not less than 64 rounds daily but sannyasis and Brahmacaries must chant much more then have no entanglements so they have no excuse to not be chanting much more, like Aindra Prabhu last I met him in Vrindavana in 2010 he told me he was chanting 120 rounds daily ,I was doing the same in Vrindavana because to me when I am in Vrindavana I can easy chant this much ,sannyasa Abhimana is demoniac .One disciple of Jayapataka Swami accused me of chanting Hare Ramo in kirtana I said you and you Guru does not chant 16 rounds ,I seen Jayapataka Swami not chant his rounds ,when I once visited ISKCON New Orleans, I love him but he is not chanting ,I have seen it in person, he is a lovely vaisnava that avoids chanting Japa and the GBC knew if for years ,now his health is not good may Lord Caitanya always bless him ,and his disciples in Dubai take grains on Nityananda Trayodasi , so what is the use ?
Hansadutta got drunk as a sannyasi and shot in windows to a liquor store and arrested
Jaya Tirtha took LSD as a sannyasi and had sex with a female disciple and her husband cut of Jaya Tirthas head with an ax
Bhavananda had homo sex and sex with Guru Kula children in Mayapure
Kirtananda was also a homosexual and pedophile should I go on ?
So much for our socalled great American "SIN YASIS"
I did not mention Satsvarupa , Vipramukya and Rohini Kumara did I ? You know their history ?Did I mention the sannyasa/sinyasi in Bangkok with a woman under his arm caught by a disciple ? Prabhavisnu "sinyasi "
Skanda Purana states:
matr ha pitr has caiva bhratr ha guru has tatha
ekadasyas tu ya bhunkte visnu-lokac cyuto bhavet
“Those who eat grains on Ekadasi and on the Day of Lord Hari (including Janmastami, Gaura Purnima etc.) obtain the sin equal to killing one’s own mother, own father, own brother and own Guru; and they cannot reach the spiritual world, which is why one should never eat grains on fasting days.”
yani kani ca papani brahma hatyadikani ca
annam asritya tiathanti samprapte hari vasare
“Every type of sin in this world, including the grievous sin of killing a Brahmana, reside in food grains on the Day of Lord Hari (Ekadasi and other fasting days). If grains are eaten on fasting days sins enter the body of that human being.”